Green Building Services
For information about or to register for our trainings regarding recent changes to the Massachusetts energy code, click here.
CET’s Green Building Services team help builders make green make sense by integrating practical, green building practices during construction, boosting the home’s energy performance.
Our team is accredited by the Systems Building Research Alliance as Energy Star modular plant certifiers.
CET has also received recognition from the Western Mass American Institute of Architects.
Contact us to get started today: 413-586-7350 x242
- RES Check
- Diagnostic Testing: Ducts, Ventilation, Blower door testing & Infrared scanning (Residential & Commercial)
- Zero Net Energy
- LEED for Homes Rating & LEED for Homes AP services
- Building science consultation & Education Services: Building envelope, Energy Modeling, 2015 IECC code compliance, moisture/mold, air sealing & equipment recommendations.
- MA Save, NYSERDA, & EnergizeCT New Construction program navigation assistance: Single Family, Multi-Unit & High Rise.
- LEED for Homes certification: Silver, Gold & Platinum
- Passive House Certification
- ENERGY STAR Homes Certification
- Modular Plant ENERGY STAR certification