Father’s Day Sustainable Gifts
By Chiara Favaloro, Marketing Fellow
1. Every Day Sustainable Items– Make it easy for your Dad to go green by giving a gift that encourages him to be environmentally friendly every day! Reusable water bottles and mugs, decorative tote bags, reusable containers, fun dish towels, or a solar powered charger are all great options.
2. Eatable Gift– Make your Dad a gift basket with all of his favorite local and organic foods. Or bake him his favorite sweet treats!
3. Tickets to an Event– It’s the perfect season to enjoy a baseball game or outdoor music! Take your Dad to a fun event that you can both share together, rather than purchasing an item he doesn’t need.
4. A Solar Composter– Now that it’s the prime season for fresh produce, make sure your Dad has a sustainable way to dispose of all the peels and pits. EcoBuilding Bargains has Jack’s Solar Composters, which are easy to use in any yard!
5. Buy Vintage Items– Your Dad will love to have a “blast-from-the-past” item from a vintage shop, used book store, or antique store.