Go Green: Energy
- Need insulation in your attic or walls?
- Is your home drafty?
- Do you have old, inefficient heating and/or hot water equipment?
- Have you installed a programmable thermostat? Or need help with settings?
- Have you changed your lights to compact fluorescent lamps (cfls) or LED bulb?
- Do you have an old, inefficient refrigerator or air conditioner?
- Do you have large icicles or ice dams in the winter?
- Been considering replacing your windows – but find it’s too expensive?
- Interested in receiving up to $2000 toward insulating your home? Or a 0% loan to replace an inefficient heating system?
If you answered YES to any of these questions – or you have other needs or questions about how to reduce energy and increase the comfort and value of your home at the same time, don’t wait for another high utility bill.
Learn more about your No-cost Home Energy Assessment: Mass Save™ offers a no-cost home energy assessment by a trained professional and attractive financial incentives to help you make these efficiency improvements and more at no and low cost to you. Call 1-866-527-7283 to schedule an assessment and tell the MassSave representative that CET sent you.
To better understand the science behind energy efficiency, consider attending CET’s timely and informative seminars and workshops. You’ll learn tips that save money and cut your home energy use. Check our Events page for upcoming workshops and programs.
Looking for simple things you can do today that offers instant savings?
- Turn off lights whenever you’re not in the room.
- Install a smart power strip to turn off all of your unused electronics.
- Hang your clothes outside and let the sun and air dry your clothes for free.
- Wash your clothes in cold water.
- Add a timer in your shower to help you take shorter showers.
- Install low flow water fixtures to instantly reduce your water consumption.
- Shop for energy efficient products and save with CET! You can purchase energy efficient lighting at our EcoBuilding Bargains store in Springfield or through our online Energy Federation Storefront.