Not sure where to start? Schedule a home energy assessment! Call Mass Save at 1-866-527-7283 today!
Mass Save offers no-cost home energy assessments to help homeowners make home improvements that save money, electricity and heating fuel. CET currently conducts Mass Save’s energy services for Eversource, National Grid, and Berkshire Gas in Western Mass and our expert BPI-certified staff will help you identify and prioritize cost-effective improvements for your home and let you know about rebates and incentives to make it more affordable. Making your home energy-efficient is easier than ever with great incentives from Mass Save:
- Save up to $2,000 on home energy upgrades such as insulation and air sealing
- 0% interest HEAT Loan (up to $25,000 – see MassSave.com for the latest offers)
Homeowners who qualify for the loan can finance recommended upgrades such as insulation, air sealing, high efficiency heating and hot water systems, windows and solar hot water. Your first step to qualify for incentives is to sign up for a no-cost Mass Save home energy assessment.
Call 1-866-527-7283 to schedule a home energy assessment and tell the MassSave representative that CET sent you.
You May be Eligible for a 0% Loan
If you live in a one- to four-family home in western Massachusetts serviced by either WMECO or NGrid, you may be eligible for a 0% loan of up to $25,000* that can help you finance home efficiency improvements like replacing your current heating or hot water system with a high efficiency model, or installing a solar domestic hot water system.
Eligible home energy efficiency improvements include:
- Insulation for your attic and walls
- High efficiency heating systems
- High efficiency domestic hot water systems
- Solar hot water systems
- ENERGY STAR-qualified windows to replace existing single pane windows in heated living spaces
- 7-day digital programmable or ENERGY STAR-rated thermostats
* Qualifying participants will receive a 0% interest loan through a participating lender with terms up to 7 years. The HEAT Loan can be used to finance qualified home energy efficiency improvements with a total cost to the participant of up to $25,000, depending on the utility.