If you have scrap wood leftover from a remodeling project, this DIY bookshelf craft is perfect so that your wood won’t go to waste! We got our reclaimed wood scraps and paint from EcoBuilding Bargains!Read More»
Thank you to all who participated in the 2019 Spring Reuse Rockstar Competition! This competition highlights the creative and skillfully made projects our customers make with materials from EcoBuilding Bargains. The community voted for the project they liked best at our EcoBuilding Bash on Saturday, May 11th. All of the projects submitted were inspiring and creative, we are so grateful we have customers who choose to reuse and upcycle!Read More»
Thank you to everyone who showed up to our annual EcoBuilding Bash this past Saturday! We had a great turnout with over 200 guests in attendance. This event is our way of celebrating reuse and our customers, while also providing home improvement tips from industry experts.
We loved meeting our guests in the lumber yard where the grill was going all day, plus Powder Hollow Brewery provided excellent local craft beer.Read More»
EcoBuilding Bargains is hosting its fourth annual EcoBuilding Bash on Saturday, May 11th, from 12:00PM-4:00PM! This is a free and family-friendly event to celebrate our customers. This year, the Bash will focus on the reuse movement, upcycling techniques, and how to use reclaimed building materials effectively. We also want to provide our customers with the opportunity to speak with industry experts regarding home improvement and energy efficiency during workshops on:
- Kitchen Design- Design House 413 will demonstrate how to measure and install a reclaimed kitchen cabinet into your home.
- DIY/Upcycling-Bird Hill Farm will provide several examples of projects and a process discussion related to creative reuse projects. This workshop will also include a demonstration and hands-on activity using reclaimed lumber, hardware, and paint from our showroom!
- Green Building- J & R Contractors will present on their current LEED certified project, and how they have been able to adjust and reuse reclaimed products throughout all stages of the construction process.
There will be lots going on, including:
- Free Hamburgers and Hot Dogs (vegetarian and gluten-free options available upon request)
- Free face painting by Zap Dazzle Studio
- Live entertainment and raffle prizes from The River
- Vermicomposting demonstrations
- Live voting on our Reuse Rockstar competition entries
- Crafting for all ages
- Local craft beer from Powder Hollow Brewery
What better way to celebrate the warm weather than with an outdoor party? Serving trays are functional and provide a great accent piece for your party. Repurposing a single cabinet door into a serving tray is perfect for serving cold drinks and/or appetizers for your guests. We purchased reclaimed single cabinet doors, paint, and handles from EcoBuilding Bargains!