DIY Salvaged Wood Ring Toss Game!
Looking for ways to entertain your guests at outdoor parties? Look no further! Recently, on Mass Appeal, Olivia Horwitz and Chiara Favaloro showcased a DIY ring toss game, made up of several products from EcoBuilding Bargains. The DIY game was intended as an event for a Labor Day BBQ, but it is also perfect for upcoming fall parties! Read on to learn about what materials are needed and how to create this awesome upcycled game!
- Tall, flat piece of salvaged wood
- 3 plant holders (small, medium, large)
- Stencils (optional)
- Mason jar top
1. Paint the piece of wood any color you like, let dry.
2. Once dry, place the stencil on top of the wood and outline.
3. Fill in with a different colored paint. Let dry.
4. Once dry, arrange the buckets in the order you desire, and proceed with drilling the buckets onto the piece of wood.
4. Prop up the piece of wood and enjoy the DIY project you just completed.
This DIY game is a fun way to bring the entire family or friend group together, and reuse materials in the process of doing so. Check out all of our creative reuse projects for even more ideas. We hope you enjoy assembling this game just as much as we did!