Introducing: Wasted Food Solutions
We are thrilled to launch our newest resource: Wasted Food Solutions. This website gives businesses, service providers, and policy makers access to the resources they need to address one of our biggest challenges: wasted food.
CET acts as a catalyst to accelerate the development of a vibrant marketplace to divert wasted food from the commercial and institutional sectors. We have been a leader in the wasted food reduction and diversion movement for more than 20 years, implementing some of the first wasted food composting programs in the country, and contributing to effective public policy.
We believe that better managing wasted food is critical in order to address climate change, feed more hungry people, and grow our economy. If you are a city, state or federal agency, industry group or foundation, and want to tackle the issue of wasted food, please contact us!
Service Providers: Find out how we can help you by visiting this page. Whether you’re a hauler, work in food rescue, or a compost facility, you and your customers can trust us and have confidence in our recommendations and assistance.
Learn more about Wasted Food Solutions at these upcoming events:
- Philadelphia Food Policy Advisory Council Zero Waste Subcommittee Meeting | 1515 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA | 3/20/18
- Zero Waste Fair | Wilton High School, Wilton, CT | 3/25/18
- MASSRECYCLE Recycling & Organics Conference & Trade Show | Sheraton, Framingham, MA | 3/26/18
- BioCycle West Coast | Town & Country Resort, San Diego, CA | 3/26/18-3/29/18
- NYSAR3 2018 Organics Summit | Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel, Poughkeepsie, NY | 3/27/18-3/28/18
- VT Organics Recycling Summit (VORS) | Vermont Technical College, Randolph Center, VT | 4/5/18
- WasteExpo 2018 | Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV | 4/24/18-4/26/18
- NY Solid Waste Associations Conference | The Sagamore, Bolton Landing, NY | 5/20/18 – 5/23/18
- 2018 RI Compost Conference | Rhode Island College, Providence, RI | 5/31/18
- The US Food Waste Summit | Harvard Law School, Cambridge, MA | 6/26/18-6/27/18