Administrative Coordinator – Sales Team
Website Center for EcoTechnology
We make green make sense
The Administrative Coordinator establishes partnerships with each member of the sales team to ensure a smooth and successful sales process. The Administrative Coordinator is responsible for contributing to the achievement of department and organization mission impact and sales goals.
The Center for EcoTechnology, a 501(c)(3) non-profit dedicated to helping people and businesses save energy and reduce waste. We are passionate about our environmental mission and pride ourselves on offering innovative, practical and cost-effective solutions.
- Administrative: Tracks and records all sales activity in the appropriate databases. Works closely with the sales team to coordinate sales efforts. Attends meetings and takes notes, providing important administrative support where needed.
- Communications and Operations: Provides accurate information to technical services team when handing off leads. Follows up on work in process to ensure appropriate work flow through sales, subcontractors, and operations. The Administrative Coordinator frequently reports to the supervisor with a summary of activity and works cross-functionally to ensure all elements of the order, sales, and post-sales support are being fulfilled. The Administrative Coordinator represents the sales department by participating in interdepartmental teams and interacts with other departments in a positive, effective, and supportive manner.
- Sales and Customer Service: Answers and responds to e-mail and telephone inquiries, customer questions, logistics, and critical sales issues.
- Develops PowerPoint presentations and other activities and tasks as assigned.
What We Offer
This is a full-time hourly non-exempt position in Northampton, Massachusetts. This job comes with excellent benefits including vacation, holiday, and personal/sick time; medical and dental insurance, employer paid life and AD&D insurance; access to and vision insurance and disability insurance; and a retirement plan with a company match. We are serious and professional about what we do, and we cultivate a friendly and supportive environment to help us achieve our mission impact goals.
What You Offer
The Administrative Coordinator has a passion for the environment and a desire to make a difference in a not-for-profit industry.
- You have experience providing administrative support in a sales environment.
- You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience coordinating projects.
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to manage multiple customers and priorities.
- Ability to work under pressure in a changing environment.
- You have exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to present a positive and professional impression at all times.
- Experience in Salesforce or similar CRM. Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel, as well as the ability to master new software programs.
You should have the ability to understand and communicate technical information and be able to work with sales and technical teams to cross promote services.
The Center for EcoTechnology is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit in Western Massachusetts with a regional footprint and a national influence. For 40 years, CET has helped people and businesses save energy and reduce waste. In 2016 we exceeded our three-year mission impact goals of helping 80,000 people save one million dollars and reducing their impact on the environment equal to taking 100,000 cars off the road and 40,000 homes off the grid for a year! We are passionate about our environmental mission and pride ourselves on offering innovative, practical, and cost-effective solutions. CET is an equal opportunity employer and provider. Diverse applicants are encouraged to apply. You may include military service assignments and any verified work performed on a volunteer basis.