Customer Service Program Specialist
Website Center for EcoTechnology
Do you have experience in Customer Service? Would you like to bring your skills to a Program Specialist role in a non-profit dedicated to energy efficiency? The Program Specialist provides expertise, planning, and technical assistance to help residents save money, increase their comfort, and improve their home’s energy efficiency. The Program Specialist establishes and maintains relationships with weatherization contractors, communicating program guidelines and standards and ensuring their required training and certifications are met and maintained.
- Provide technical assistance and program information to customers, contractors, and prospects over phone and via email.
- Respond to customer inquiries and problem solve in a professional and effective fashion. Act as a resource in resolving customer issues brought to the department.
- Act as liaison with vendors, partners, contractors, and/or engineers.
- Answer phone and administers hotlines and email communications. Initiate lead generation calls and perform outreach as needed.
- Enter data into appropriate platforms and analyze results to administer program deliverables and requirements.
- Tracks quality and production of select contractors and communicates program guidelines and standards.
What We Offer
This is a full-time hourly non-exempt position. This job comes with excellent benefits including vacation, holiday, and personal/sick time; medical, dental, and vision insurance; life insurance; disability insurance; and a retirement plan with a company match. We cultivate a friendly and supportive environment to help us achieve our mission impact goals.
What You Offer
You have a college degree and at least 2-3 years’ customer service experience. 1 years’ work experience in non-profit, environmental/sustainability energy field preferred, with experience in the MassSave program very desirable. Excellence in Microsoft Office. Experience with Salesforce or other CRM platform preferred. Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work with both technical and non-technical partners. Accuracy and attention to detail required.
Must have strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to work independently and with minimal supervision. Must be able to work with multiple programs and deliverables in a collaborative environment.
The Center for EcoTechnology is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit in Western Massachusetts with a regional footprint and a national influence. For 40 years, CET has helped people and businesses save energy and reduce waste. In 2016 we exceeded our three-year mission impact goals of helping 80,000 people save one million dollars and reducing their impact on the environment equal to taking 100,000 cars off the road and 40,000 homes off the grid for a year! We are passionate about our environmental mission and pride ourselves on offering innovative, practical and cost-effective solutions. CET is an equal opportunity employer and provider. Diverse applicants are encouraged to apply. You may include military service assignments and any verified work performed on a volunteer basis.