Job Opportunities at the Center for EcoTechnology
The Center for EcoTechnology helps people in Massachusetts and the region save energy and reduce waste in their homes and businesses. For more than 35 years we’ve offered proven advice and resources to help people save money and feel more comfortable at home and to help businesses perform better. Working with partners throughout the region, we’re helping transform the way we live and work for a better community, economy, and environment – now and for the future.
Read more about how these positions and CET make a real difference here: http://www.cetonline.org/about-center-for-ecotechnology/about-center-ecotechnology/
The Center for EcoTechnology and EcoBuilding Bargains are committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity. Please send your cover letter and resume via email to email@example.com. You may include military service assignments and any verified work performed on a volunteer basis.
Our open positions:
- Green Business Specialist – Technical Sales – Works with businesses statewide to green their operations through measures including energy efficiency, recycling and composting. Based anywhere in MA.
- Energy Specialist – Tours customers’ homes and recommends all the ways the MassSave program can make homes more energy efficient through weatherization measures such as air sealing or insulation. Based in our Northampton or Pittsfield office.
- Data Integrity Analyst – Analyzes CET’s business systems including data collection, workflow, reporting and quality control processes and protocols. Designs, develops, tests and implements applications and tools, and new management reports. Based in our Northampton office.
- Contractor Services Coordinator – Acts as office support for contractors who are installing energy efficient measures in customers’ homes. Knowledge of building practices helpful. Based in our Northampton office.
- Executive Assistant – Assists and supports the Executive Director of CET by performing in key areas of support, event coordination, writing and data reporting. Based in our Northampton office.
- Billing & Data Specialist – Collects and produces a wide variety of information and reports, tracks and analyses data, and generates and processes invoices for clients. Based in our Pittsfield office.