Job Opportunities at the Center for EcoTechnology
The Center for EcoTechnology helps people in Massachusetts and the region save energy and reduce waste in their homes and businesses. For more than 35 years we’ve offered proven advice and resources to help people save money and feel more comfortable at home and to help businesses perform better. Working with partners throughout the region, we’re helping transform the way we live and work for a better community, economy, and environment – now and for the future.
Read more about how these positions and CET make a real difference here: http://www.cetonline.org/about-center-for-ecotechnology/about-center-ecotechnology/
The Center for EcoTechnology and EcoBuilding Bargains are committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity. Please send your cover letter and resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may include military service assignments and any verified work performed on a volunteer basis.
Our open positions:
- Executive Assistant – Assists and supports the Executive Director of CET by performing in key areas of support, event coordination, writing and data reporting. Based in our Northampton office.
- Quality Assurance Inspector – Completes in-process and final inspections of weatherization work, verifying results through diagnostic and combustion safety testing. Based in our Northampton office.
- Green Business Accounts & Technical Services Manager – Support field staff to achieve aggressive growth goals, ensure projects are completed on time and within budget, and provide technical assistance to operations. Based in our Northampton office.
- Warehouse and Purchasing Coordinator – Responsible for coordinating the inventory of goods, materials, supplies and equipment and for upkeep of the warehouse. Based in our Northampton office.
- Energy Specialist – Tours customers’ homes and recommends all the ways the MassSave program can make homes more energy efficient through weatherization measures such as air sealing or insulation. Based in our Northampton or Pittsfield office.
- Contractor Services Coordinator – Acts as office support for contractors who are installing energy efficient measures in customers’ homes. Knowledge of building practices helpful. Based in our Northampton office.