Job Opportunities at the Center for EcoTechnology
The Center for EcoTechnology helps people in Massachusetts and the region save energy and reduce waste in their homes and businesses. For more than 35 years we’ve offered proven advice and resources to help people save money and feel more comfortable at home and to help businesses perform better. Working with partners throughout the region, we’re helping transform the way we live and work for a better community, economy, and environment – now and for the future.
Read more about how these positions and CET make a real difference here: http://www.cetonline.org/about-center-for-ecotechnology/about-center-ecotechnology/
CET is an equal opportunity employer.
Our open positions:
- Home Energy Auditor – Tours customers’ homes and recommends all the ways the MassSave program can make homes more energy efficient through weatherization measures such as air sealing or insulation. Based in our Springfield, Northampton or Pittsfield office.
- Part Time Sales Associate – EcoBuilding Bargains – Responsible for selling product at EcoBuilding Bargains and providing outstanding customer service to diverse customers and contractors. Based in our Springfield store location.
- Part Time Telephone Outreach Coordinator - EcoBuilding Bargains – A large percentage of our used building materials inventory comes from donations. This position requires calling residential contractors and remodelers to educate them about our mission and provide additional information so we can increase our inventory. Based in our Springfield store location.
- Human Resources Manager - Coordinates all human resources activities for CET under the guidance of the Director of Business Operations, including recruitment, hiring, employee tracking, compliance, training, benefits administration and related activities. Based in our Northampton office.
- Community Outreach Specialist - Responsible for increasing CET’s effectiveness to “make green make sense” through community organizing, outreach and education specifically in the Go Green Initiative. Based in our Northampton office.
- Scheduling Coordinator – When a customer calls the MassSave Program, an appointment is scheduled for an Energy Specialist to visit their home and speak about how to make their home more energy efficient. Based in our Northampton office.
- Contractor Services Coordinator – Works with contractors who are installing energy efficient measures in customers’ homes. Knowledge of building practices helpful. Based in our Northampton office.
- Inventory Control Specialist – Having all the materials to perform the visits to our customers is essential. This position ensures all inventory of the MassSave Program in accounted for and accurate. Based in our Northampton office.
- Contractor Services Manager – Works collaboratively with all of our contractors and oversees the staff that works closely with our contractors. Based in our Northampton office.
- Billing and Data Specialist – We need to know how many customers we are serving. This position pulls data as requested by managers from several different databases and helps invoice contractors as needed. Based in our Northampton or Pittsfield office.
Meet some of our team!